In our family olive grove, the variety of "manaki" is cultivated. The manaki olive fruit is of medium size and the olive oil is mild to moderately fruity, with soft bitter and pungent notes. One could say manaki is a sweet olive oil as it is smooth on the pallate, leaving a pleasant fresh aftertaste. OLEOSOPHIA is ideal for every day use in salads, cooking and dressings as well as a unique and sophisticated personal or business gift.
Enjoy the taste of Greek land and join us at our family table with our unique EVOO and join our community of Oleosophers!
Are you an #oleosopher ?
Our family has been producing extra virgin olive oil for three generations. Our family olive grove is located in the village of Kalentzi, Corinth, an ideal location for the local blend of "agouromanaki" and "athenoelia“. The microclimate, close to the sea but on higher altitude, gives a special taste and aroma to our olive oil blend, making it a characteristic to the location.
The OLEOSOPHIA Experience
• Exquisite Extra Virgin Olive Oil, certified for health use
• First harvest
• Family produced in our family olive grove
• Characteristic taste and aroma, unique to the location
• Corinthian blend
• Consistency in flavor and aroma on an annual basis
• Premium packaging and design
• Limited edition, exceptional product for exceptional customers